Giveaway on Rubik’s: http://youtu.be/ZmWfGOVq7rU
Giveaway on Rubik’s Futuro Cube: http://youtu.be/60StHljf5vg
My new Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/112407254973416475134<br />My facebook: http://facebook.com/redKB.FB
My twitter: http://twitter.com/KennethBrandon
Only one comment per person. Multiple comments will disqualify you. If you did leave multiple comments delete your extra comments so that you won’t be disqualified.
Full terms and conditions can be found here:
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to participants internationally, excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
2. Parental consent will be required to participate and written consent from a legal guardian over the age of 18 will be required to claim a prize.
3. No purchase is necessary and internet access is required.
4. This Promotion is open from Saturday 31st August 2013 at 4pm GMT until Sunday 15th September 2013 at 4pm GMT
5. To Enter: comment on the following videos:
a. 3 x Rubik’s Futuro Cube
7. Winners will be selected in a random process, and the odds of winning will depend on the number of entrants participating.
8. Only one comment, per person, per video. Anyone posting multiple comments will be disqualified
9. Winners will be informed via a message through YouTube with details on how to claim their prize
10. In the event that a prize winner is ineligible, or fails to claim their prize within 28 days, the winner shall forfeit their prize and it will be released back into the prize pool.
11. The prizes carry no cash value, are not transferable unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
12. Winners names will be available by sending an email to email@example.com between 15th Sept 2013 and 20th Sept 2013.
13. By entering the promotion participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries or Entrants which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion.
15. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
16. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Proof of identity may be requested.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Prize Draws.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures.
20. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Prize Draw consents to such participation.
22. The Promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter: Rubik’s, c/o Seven Towns.