In this video I give an overview on how to build a 1x2x3 from Spare Parts. Then I show each step I took to make my 3x2x1.
If you want to buy a printed one. There’s a link bellow. If someone buys one here, let me know how it turns out.
What you’ll need:
1. Two Rubik’s 3x3x3 corner pieces.
2. Four Rubik’s 3x3x3 edge pieces.
3. Apoxie Sculpt ( http://www.AvesStudio.com )
4. #6 Machine Screw, Lock Nut and two washers
5. Drill + Drill bit that’s the same size of your screw.
7. 3x3x3 Stickers
8. Razor Saw or Mini Hacksaw
10. Utility knife
Circus music used with permission from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfdEn0fNdvs